Please be assured that Pillar To Post Home Inspectors is always committed to the health and well-being of our clients and homeowners, as well as our inspectors. This is especially true during this time of Covid-19. We remain committed to providing the highest quality home inspection while adhering to the strict safety and cleanliness guidelines provided by the CDC and local governments.
- Inspectors are prepared with PPE to keep everyone safe
- Home Inspection Reports can be presented virtually or printed on-site
- Your clients can choose not to attend or only attend the last hour of the home inspection
- Online and/or contactless payment options available upon request
While our processes may have changed, our commitment to ensuring confident home ownership has not. Our job is not complete until you no longer have questions concerning the home you have asked Pillar To Post to inspect.
When you refer your clients to Pillar To Post, you are. Unlike some other home inspection companies and many independent home inspectors, all Pillar To Post Home Inspectors must carry E&O insurance.
DON’T TAKE AN UNNECESSARY RISK
If a home inspector you refer does not carry E&O insurance, you could be at risk for legal claims. If the client is not happy with the inspection and proceeds against the inspector, they may include you in the action for wrongful referral. To us, that is an unacceptable and avoidable occurrence. You can always refer Pillar To Post with confidence that you will be protected from such legal claims.
THE PILLAR TO POST DIFFERENCE
- The Pillar To Post Inspection Report is generated at the completion of the inspection, and we can review it with your client on-site or virtually.
- Our inspection reports are also available online for easy access anytime.
- We offer a choice of three exclusive Home Inspection Packages.
- Scheduling is easy and convenient. Just click, call or use our EZ Book Realtor app!
An inspection-ready home presents itself best for evaluation and helps the entire process go more smoothly. Pillar To Post Home Inspectors recommends sellers take these steps prior to the home inspection:
- Provide keys to any locked areas.
- Allow access to the attic, basement or crawlspace, garage and yard.
- Make sure our inspector will be able to readily access:
- The electrical panel
- Main water shutoff
- Water heater
- Central AC unit
- Gas meter
- Sellers should plan to be away from the home for the duration of the inspection, which is typically 2-1/2 to 3 hours. It may take longer if the home is very old or very large.
- Store small valuables and medications out of sight and in a safe location or consider taking these items with them when they leave.
- Remove pets or keep them safely crated.
- Provide copies of records/warranties for any major improvements – furnace, roof, etc. to show when the work was completed.
Pillar To Post offers your clients a choice of Home Inspection Packages so they can select the amount of information they prefer. We can conduct our inspections without you or your clients present if you’re unable to attend due to current restrictions.
All of our home inspections include our comprehensive, industry-leading report. We realize time is of the essence at this stage of the transaction, so we deliver it in digital format for convenience and easy future reference.
The Plus Package is our standard foundation-to-roof, wall-to-wall home inspection with a complete report, photos, and a concise Report Summary. It also includes useful tools for homeowners such as seasonal maintenance checklists, a home records filing system, shutoff tags and more.
Our most popular option is the Premium Package, which has all of the features and benefits of our Plus package along with additional services. These include:
- Infrared scanning to detect signs of moisture and electrical overheating
- Appliance recall safety check
- Lifetime maintenance advisory service
This package provides buyers with an enhanced level of information about the home they’re considering.
The Prestige Package provides everything in our Plus and Premium options and also includes the Healthy Home Package. This service provides air sample testing for common allergens with certified third-party analysis, along with detailed findings and recommended solutions to help make the home a healthier place to live.
I would love the opportunity to provide further information on the Pillar To Post Home Inspection Packages – or you can request an inspection from me at any time. We’re here for you!